Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Nausea for 3 weeks

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I have had nausea for 3 weeks now and when this happens I also feel very weak. I'm a 57 year old woman and know that I'm not pregant. Went on another site to see if hypoglacemia could turn into diabetes and was shocked when the other site said that it is possible that I may have a heart condition where a part of my heart is not getting enough blood. Problem is that we have no insurance or money to even go to a doctor. Is there any suggestions for me please.
Marie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2009
Supporter
If you live in the states you can go online and look under free medical care for your area..

Nausea can be from many things including gallstones,heart, liver, medicenes, stomach bug, kidneys..I have had nausea for sometime and am waiting to hear from my urologist..I hope you get to feeling better and get answers quick..
|
Did you find this post helpful?