Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Nausea Everyday At The Same Time

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I am a 37 year old mother of 4. For the past week around the same time of day, it does not matter if I have eaten or not, I experience a wave of nausea so bad it makes me dizzy but I never throw up.
I feel tired like I have been racing but have not hardly done anything. I have occasional dull chest pains.
I know last year I was diagnosed with Vertigo, and since then, I was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, Benign Tumor in my Uterus, and Ovarian Cysts, and back in August I had chest pains, so I went to see my doctor. He ran an EKG that came back abnormal. He put me on Aspirin and sent me to take a Stress Test which I took, but the day I was due back to get the results, my Medicaid stopped because my oldest daughter left for college and since I'm on a fixed income I have no money and no insurance.
I have no idea what is going on. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|