Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Nausea, dizzy, sick to my stomach

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I've been sick to my stomach for 7days straight without any sign of improvement. Cat scan, upper GI, gull bladder test, cardiologist stress test, blood and stool samples all have come back negative, but I still continue to feel sick. Er released me yesterday with an impression of vertigo and referred me to a neurologist. My primary has also referred to the gastroantioligist. Anyone know what could be going on with me? I'm 30, live a healthy life style (work out and eat healthy). I have a great job and am very stable (so I'm not so sure it's anxiety or depression, as initially speculated at my first er visit. Excuse typos- posted from my iPhone.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2010
Failed to
Mention- I heave uncontrollably from time to time during the day, but only vomit stomach fluid and never actual food- possibly because I don't have a whole lot in my stomach- low appetite. Also, this is a relapse from a month ago when I first got sick. It lasted 5 days then and I felt better and went back to work. It's now been 7days of this, and counting.
|

replied November 16th, 2010
I have been through the gambit of tests myself and none of them came up with anything but gastritis. Now my Doctor believes I have Gastric Peptic Ulcer Disease. Do you have nausea most of the day, chest and stomach pain, dizziness, back pain, feel worse after eating and at night? If so, you might want to ask your Doctor about Gastric Peptic Ulcer Disease. The problem with illness is many diseases have the similiar symptoms. Gallbladder disease has many of these symptoms to. I am young and usually active. Love to run, yoga, etc. Hope you feel better soon.
|

replied February 25th, 2011
Nausea/Stomach pains
I am having the same problems. I am 25, healthy woman. The last 4 months I have been nauseated and having stomach pains, no vomitting. Dr's think I have IBS. This is so random.
I can barely eat anything. Even the bland diet like a banana and crackers don't seem to help. I have tried meds after meds and end up in the ER.

Dr's have run everything. All normal. Any suggestions on how to manage the nausea?
|

replied March 16th, 2011
Re: Nausea/Stomach pains
Angel412 wrote:
I am having the same problems. I am 25, healthy woman. The last 4 months I have been nauseated and having stomach pains, no vomitting. Dr's think I have IBS. This is so random.
I can barely eat anything. Even the bland diet like a banana and crackers don't seem to help. I have tried meds after meds and end up in the ER.

Dr's have run everything. All normal. Any suggestions on how to manage the nausea?

I would suggest acupuncture because it's helped my stomach a lot. I used to burp and fart a little, but didn't really realize how much my body was missing out on until after a session with an acupuncturist. Acupuncture has shown to help stomachs when dr's can't, so it's at least worth a try.

BTW I also had all blood tests done on me and they found nothing wrong.
|