Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Natural health supplements and penile enlargement

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hi,

My husband is taking penis enlargement pills. They are herbal and all natural pills, he bought them from the site http://www.bigxplus.com . My question is, can these harm him in any way? He believes they added size to his penis (its hard for me to tell but its possible). He also feels like he has more energy for sex. I love it, can't complain, I'm just worried about his safety. Are these safe to take regularly???
Thanks,
Sally

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2008
Penis Answer A4538
Current medical status: This is a question about supplements my husband is taking.
Current medical treatment: My husband is taking penis enlargement pills. They are herbal, all natural pills.

Big X Plus contains: Niacin (vitamin B3), Vitamin E, Hawthorn, Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng, Damiana, Inosine, Tribulus and Cayenne Fruit.

There are no data that these natural products can harm your husband’s health if he takes them regularly.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.