Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Nasuea, pink tint in vision, cramps, and dizziness

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
This all came on quite suddenly. The nasea first then the pink vision and cramps and then the dizziness. What the heck is going on? Has anyone ever had this happen before?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Doesn't anyone have any suggestions?
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Experienced User
bumping

Please help!!
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Go To A Doctor!

That's all I can suggest, especially if this has not gone away!! If it was a momentary thing then hey, weird stuff happens. But if it has been ongoing, I'd be in the ER right NOW.
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Experienced User
The vision weirdness has gone away, sorry I should have said that, so I'm not as worried as I was. I'm still feeling icky on and off though.

I don't have health insurance right now so going to a doctor concerns me as I already have mounting medical and other bills after getting laid off this past April I just finally found a job in February. So going to a doctor isn't much of an option I really wanted to know if anyone had gone through something similar or if this was an indication that maybe my migraines were coming back and this was like a long auroa or something. A headache never came though (although I took some old migraine meds so maybe I warded it off). Dramamine actually helped a lot too.
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i would still get into a doctor, you would rather be safe than sorry right?
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Seeing that I can't get into a doctor because I ahve called everyone in the yellow pages and nope not without insurance. That leaves the ER as my only option... been in there enough times and am drowning in debt from the bills now. I'd rather put food in my kids mouth and a roof over her head. Reality is many people have to choose between the two.
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
which is really sad. there are doctors here that hate insurance and do the services at insurance costs , do you know if you have somethink like that?
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
Seeing that the condition you have may put you at risk of serious illness, blindness, death....because who knows what this condition is....I think it would be better to have their mother than anything else don't you think?

Some doctors do understand their patients needs, and some will take an out of pocket cash payment or even reduce the fee if they see that the person cannot pay. There are also charitable organizations that can help you out. There is one near the hospital where I went...it is a community of charitable sisters who accept donations to help pay for those who cannot. They ask nothing in return other than you contribute to help others when you do have the money....and if you never do, that is ok too.
|

replied April 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
I have called everywhere known to man. There is nothing like that for miles and miles I called even places an hour away... it just isn't available here.

I found one clinic, they saw me 4 months after my first phone call and it took them almost 3 months to call me back. It is all volunteer based.

Symptoms aren't there what am I going to do go to the ER and say my stomach aches and I feel dizzy? Without insurance they aren't going to do any of the tests they'd do for someone with insurance (been dancing that game since last April).

I will hopefully have insurance soon now that I am finally working again at somethign that will actually give me insurance, and I'll go then if one of these episodes happens again. Or I will discuss it at my first appointment (which is probably a good idea). I think I have about 2 more months before insuance kicks in. I waited longer than that to get into the only clinic I found to see me. Even that clinic only does prevenative care, meaning no specialized care, no x-rays, or anything like that. It is for people with things like High BP and need check ups and refills, or someone with depression who needs antidepressants, or any other "normal" type thing that goes on.

The past 11 months have really been some of the roughest for me, and I haven''t exaclty had the easieist life. I went from working since I was about 14 to being laid off and not workign for the first time in my life at 29 years old. From a paycheck to paycheck gig, to no paycheck, to unemployment, to loosing unemployment to waitressing and making if I was lucky $30 on a full shift it really stunk. Finally I have a "real" job again.
|
Quick Reply