Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

My wife plays a lot with my penis

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
My wife libido is more than me and she loves my penis, when ever she gets time after coming from work she catches my penis and testicles and keeps playing/pressing as she thinks that would get me in mood soon but she does this so often like pulling and pressing i am just concerned if such overuse have any health issues in future. I like my women to play with it often but know that she is doing more often than i expected i just have this one fear of health as we dont have kids yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sula
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Pulling and pressing the penis and genitals does not affcet the sperm production unless done so hard that it causes injury or trauma to the area.She can do it but it is best to limit as overdoing may decrease the strength, rigidity and duration of erections.
Take care!

|

replied November 20th, 2012
reply me plz
hi..
I use to masturbate from age of 18 and now i am of 28..
i had sex with my gf many times but my duration or erection is less..how can i increase the duration to have sex for more time
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fertility , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.