Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

My water bottle was causing my dibilitating migraines

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I wanted to share that some migraines are preventable. To cut a long story short, my migraines, which were debilitating and continuous for 9 months ended up to be because I was drinking from a plastic bottle (recycling no.7) which was leaching BPA�s into the water, which were basically poisoning me. Once I stopped using the bottle the headaches vanished. So, if you use water bottles be careful, check labels and do some research and if you have migraines, change to glass or stainless steal. I can�t believe that something so simple was damaging me so much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|