Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

my vagina stinks

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
my vagina stinks but does not burn, is there anything i can do to help this at home?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper swimmergirl
|

replied February 21st, 2011
Especially eHealthy
SwimmerGirl, your vagina is not supposed to stink so it is likely caused by an infection, and more specifically a bacterial infection. This should be treated by your doctor. Normally with antibiotics.

Are you sure you did not leave your last tampon in? It happens, and it will cause a terrible smell.
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
And if you did leave a tampon in for too long that causes a smell, how can you get the smell to go away?
|

replied March 12th, 2011
iv suffered with a smelly veejayjay sinc i was in high school. a few yrs ago i went to a homeopathic doctor, she told me i should take probiotics cuz i had an imbalance of yeast and bacteria that was causing so many problems. so iv bn on yefense probiotics and i havent had any vaginal problems for over 2 years. they hav bn such a blessing for my vejayjay. i hope this helps
|

replied December 6th, 2011
My vaginy is leeking green goo....when looked in the toilet there were worms...my boyfriend doesnt want to do oral sex any more because of the odor...its also swollen and its trning colors with lots of bumps and scabs but my doctor saiid it looks normal....what do you think
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied April 9th, 2012
Green Goo
Sweety you have an infection in your vagina.And you need to take care of that problem.If your leaking green goo that probably means you have bacteria.I wish you lots of luck.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
is it from having to much sex?
|

replied April 13th, 2012
wat if in addition to the smell, theres white stuff on the underware, kinda liquidy..? it doesnt look like cottage cheese though, like i have read in other articles.
|

replied May 10th, 2012
I Need Help!
Yeah What if my vagina smells but also has stuff left on my underwear sumetimes sticky and white , and it's also sometimes yellow? what's wrong ? im a virgin but have had a guy stick his penis in me but just for like 3 thing on in and out .. Please help .
|

replied February 20th, 2013
Sweetie if a penis was in you.....you're not a virgin.......that's considered intercourse
|

replied October 12th, 2012
vagina
from a nasty smelly vagina, meaning clothes and panties just smell terrible all the time, and also not knowing whatb it could be , can it be something wrong with the uterus?
|

vagina
from a nasty smelly vagina, meaning clothes and panties just smell terrible all the time, and also not knowing what it could be , can it be something wrong with the uterus?
|

vagina
from a nasty smelly vagina, meaning clothes and panties just smell terrible all the time, and also not knowing what it could be , can it be something wrong with the uterus?
|

replied October 31st, 2012
sexual health
vagina shd be cleamed after pee since pee deposited will create intense smell hardly tolerable
|

replied October 31st, 2012
sexual health
vagina shd be cleamed after pee since pee deposited will create intense smell hardly tolerable
|

replied January 11th, 2013
What can cause the vagina to smell bad even after thoroughly cleaning it?
|
Tags: vagina
Quick Reply