Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

my vagina is icthy

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
my vagina is very itchy want can i do to stop it somewhat hurts is always itchy its painful and its somewhat swollen ive turned putting baby diaper rash cream that somewhat helps ive turned washing my vagina every morning and night before i go to bed i also have discharge but it not a whit color its a dark brown color and smells bad what should i do??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
maribel7, Are you sure you did not forget a tampon in there?

It is an infection of some sort. The best thing to do it to see your doctor to determine what type of infection and how yo treat it. A smelly discharge is normally a bacterial infection that should be treated with antibiotics.

Only wash with plain water down there, between the folds and under your clitoris hood. And soap you use might be part of the problem.

Best of luck!
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
ichtyness of vagina
Hi I have something to.ask because I feel icthy inside my vagina I was just curious about it what to do I smell my underwear line but its just normal smell
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2013
Hi I am a female I have had this exact problem it usually happens to me mostly when I shave there are creams out there to help heal this problem. I am currently using VAGISIL anti-itch cream MAXIMUM STRENGTH it helps for as lil or as painfuly the itching can be. This cream is also for irritation. The itching usually goes away or starts clearing off after 4-5 days of continuos use apply it atleast 2 times daily after each shower, or as desired but no more than 3-4 times daily.Good Luck I hope ot helps and GIVE IT a TRY. You can find this cream anywhere but i buy it at a walmart since they have it for cheaper around $4.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2013
Hi I am a female I have had this exact problem it usually happens to me mostly when I shave there are creams out there to help heal this problem. I am currently using VAGISIL anti-itch cream MAXIMUM STRENGTH it helps for as lil or as painfuly the itching can be. This cream is also for irritation. The itching usually goes away or starts clearing off after 4-5 days of continuos use apply it atleast 2 times daily after each shower, or as desired but no more than 3-4 times daily.Good Luck I hope ot helps and GIVE IT a TRY. You can find this cream anywhere but i buy it at a walmart since they have it for cheaper around $4.
|
Quick Reply