Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

My toes feel numb

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
My feet toes feel a little tingly and numb and they hurt when I stretch my legs. It all started a week ago i spent my whole weekend on the computer but i usually i never do that I'm a very athletic person. What is this? Was sitting at the computer that the cause of this? how to i make it better?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi lxr8 and welcome to ehealth: This can happen when you sit in one place for too long a period of time...With your toes, the blood that is pumped from your heart has the farthest place to go...This is why it happens...Next time get up and walk every so often...It is something that people must watch as they age...Really not a problem with youth, but can be uncomfortable...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply