Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

my stomach starts to feel icky and I get super tired?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
About 7 weeks and 4 days ago, I had unprotected sex with my bf. I was at my peak for ovulating exactly on that day, I usually keep track of my entire cycle because I have really bad periods (heavy bleeding, clotting, cramping, nausea, pains, etc). Well about a week after having sex I noticed I started feeling nauseous (i haven't thrown up) but my stomach starts to just feel icky and I get super tiered every day around the same time. I also go to bed really early now because I can't stay awake at all and I feel some days are just spent lazly and sleepily. Before this I was always super hyper and had trouble sleeping or falling asleep. Lately I've been having bad nightmares that are very vivid, my wisdom tooth is growing and painful, I look like my hair is getting darker like on my tummy (i know tmi) and my face broke out so bad that I had to go to the dermotologist which I haven't done in a few years since it had cleared up without having to really use anything. My breasts are very tender and feel full (they dont look bigger, but some days my bra is so tight!!!) I'm craving weird things like grapes, olives, and feta which is weird because my bf is from the mediterranean and i never craved this before. And others things I once loved I hate looking at or eating. Like I'll eat it and feel sick or I just can't take more than one bite its just weird! My nipples look a little bit darker like there is a thin darker ring around my nipple. The weird thing is that I have a period. I've had 2 since then, like when im supposed to get it. But the thing is the first 2 days are so slow like brown spotting like when i wipe i see brown discharge and hardly anything on my underware (sorry tmi) then the next two days its regular like my normal periods. then after that slow again. My periods also seem to be on time but instead of my usual 28 days they are like 26 days or so and this all happened after having sex 7 weeks ago. I never have had any of this before. But I feel like my hormones are acting up when they clearly should be fine. Could I be pregnant?also if i am this would be my first. would i feel weird in my lower tummy area like sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night just when i lay on my tummy just thinking im crushihing it like im protective over my tummy now naturally its weird. im very small and work out alot and have pretty strong abs but i feel like now when i try to suck in the bottom part wont move only my natural waist line gets smaller lol. but im not sticking out in my belly or anything i just feel weird applying pressure to my lower abdomen, like i'll squoosh the baby.is that common to have that fear? Sorry this is so long.
Did you find this post helpful?
|