Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

My stomach REALLY hurts.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
It's been hurting for about 2 weeks. its like, it growls and stuff, but then it hurts like menstrual cramps. but i literally JUST had my period. Also, i have a loss of appetite. i don't eat as much. i'll have a meal, usually i would eat it all. but i only have like 2 bites. it feels like a sharp pain sometimes. but then others its like i have to go to the bathroom. and i do, but it still hurts after wards. i have taken ibuprofen but it doesn't help. someone PLEASE help, i don't want to go on vacation feeling like this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|