Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

my stomach feels heavier and weird.

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Im a little worried that i might be pregnant. My last period was the 16th of july. my next period is expected the 18th of august its only the 8th of august but on the 28th of july me and my fiance had unprotected sex. the past week and a half ive been having extremely sore tender to the touch breasts and my stomach feels heavier and weird. could i be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Its obviously possible that you're pregnant if you had unprotected sex. July 28th is also the 12th day of your cycle, which is your fertile period and its different for every woman, but the 12th day could be your ovulation day, where an egg drops and waits to be fertilized. You could have fertilized this egg by having unprotected sex, so I would go to a doctor and get tested if you are really nervous about it.
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
Heavy tummy
I feel my tummy being heavy. My last menses ws on the 10th of december. I expect my next date tobe on the 10th of january. Me and my hubby had unprotected sex on the 25th and 30th of december. Can i be pregnant?
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
I feel my tummy being heavy. My last menses ws on the 10th of december. I expect my next date tobe on the 10th of january. Me and my hubby had unprotected sex on the 25th and 30th of december. Can i be pregnant?
|