Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

my period is so different normally!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
my period was due around the 11th of this month so on 13th an 14th i did three tests all came out positive! faint line but could see them enough.this morning now being the 16th i had brown like blood that then turned bright red an is now a steady flow , i did a home test again an i could sort of see a line but not half as clear as the other test lines. my period is so different normally. please help! whats happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2011
Re: pregnancy?
stargirl83 wrote:
my period was due around the 11th of this month so on 13th an 14th i did three tests all came out positive! faint line but could see them enough.this morning now being the 16th i had brown like blood that then turned bright red an is now a steady flow , i did a home test again an i could sort of see a line but not half as clear as the other test lines. my period is so different normally. please help! whats happening?
i have had what feels like period pains but nothing major! i normally am in agony with my periods on the first day!
|
Did you find this post helpful?