Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My penis is small

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
im 18 and my penis is 2 inches soft and 4 inches hard, will it grow any larger? im really not satisfied with my size and wish it was bigger.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

replied December 4th, 2010
You're pretty much at the end of your penis growth. If you are really that unsatisfied, start looking into penis enlargement supplements
|

replied December 4th, 2010
hi i read what u said about ur penis size
iam from west africa and we used herbe to enlarge the penis, te duration of the traetment is four days, its not pills or cream, its blended herbs that u will put in a bottle 1l of water that u will drink for four days, and the othe u will put in ur yogurt also.
if u are interested write me.
|

replied December 25th, 2010
hi raijon can you send adress please
|

replied December 25th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Rather give your money to a charity Abrahams. That way you will do some good and it will have the same effect on your penis size.
|

replied January 7th, 2011
nothing will make your penis bigger, except enlargment surgery. Other than that be comfortable with your size.
|

replied January 9th, 2011
im 19years old, my penis is 12cms long erect, is this normal?
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2011
Experienced User
Hi Username15

Ok so your penis is 4.7 inch?
A non-erect penis usually measures between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

The average figure is about 9.5cm (3.75 inches), but this kind of precise measurement is rather valueless. Many factors can cause a temporary shrinkage of two inches or more, for instance cold weather or going swimming, so you needn't worry if you happen to fall short of the average figure.

Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not - repeat not - an index of virility.

Please let me know if you require any further advice.
You can private message me with any questions.
Colin2011
|
Tags: penis, penis size
Quick Reply