Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My penis is small. Help!

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, my name is Alex. I am 13 years old and my penis looks like it belongs on a baby. I have pubic hair, but my penis hasnt grown at all in my life. It is 1 inch flaccid and 2 and a half inches erect. Is this a medical condition or is it normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2012
Normal for your age. Mine was that small too. I'm in my 20's now and have 4.5". While still below average its not a "micro-penis" where the erection is 2.5" after puberty.
|

replied November 17th, 2012
hi im 14 and my penis is 6.0 inches erect is this normal?
|

replied November 18th, 2012
Yeah opi it's above average! But fine, I'm 16 and my penis is 19 cm, so about 7.5 inches? Roughly. That's erect, about 10-13cm flaccid. Alex yours will still grow a lot, it's normal and shouldn't be worry about it at your age, five it a few years and you'll be fine Smile
|

replied November 26th, 2012
Hi, I'm 13 yrs old and my penis is 6cm flaccid and 9 and a half erect, is this around the normal size for my age or not?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied November 30th, 2012
Enlarge
Aplly instant performer, for 6 months, and your pennis will enlarge widht, because contain Volufiline, produce fat on your pennis.
|

replied November 30th, 2012
Aplly instant performer, for 6 months, and your pennis will enlarge widht, because contain Volufiline, produce fat on your pennis.
|