Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My penis is deformed... what is this called and what can I do?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm going to explain this the best I can...

Flaccid, it looks normal and uncircumcised.

Erect, imagine the uncircumcised, except underneath is just the inside of your penis.. like the actual inside.... as nasty as this sounds, the "meat".. maybe just a little bit smaller hole than that though, but still too much... its like im missing a layer or something, i really just dont even know what to call it. Pretty much the skin on the meatus isn't "attached down" and is like 10x bigger than it should be..

I don't know about surgery for this, I've never heard of anyone else having it..

But about the functioning thing, functions fine, but a girl not seeing it can only last so long.. eventually I want to get married.. and I dont want to be left after a girl sees it..

Please help me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
I just have no idea of what u r describing, TRY again and maybe more info will be forth coming
u said "except underneath is just the inside of your penis.. like the actual inside.... as nasty as this sounds, the "meat".. maybe just a little bit smaller hole than that though, but still too much... its like im missing a layer or something"

I am sorry but as I read it; seems like your underside of the penis IS NOT closed, and what r u speaking of when u say "maybe just a little bit smaller hole than that though"?
best luck otherwise
|
Did you find this post helpful?