Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

my parents are irresponsible

User Profile
im having a big problem with my parents, i just arrived here in rome last august 2009 just to be with them cause im longing for their love they been far to me for 17 yrs but in the contrary it doesnt happen a week after i arrived i've noticed their bad side already, my father when drunk or even not touches the private parts of my body and when i push him he will get angry and slap me at the face then i told my mother about this problem but she is making reasons that my father doesnt know what he is doing but i dont believe in does reasons cause even a person is drunk he or she still knows what he or she doing right and she doesnt even confronted my father about it she just left the problem a side and he repeated it many times and i really want to kill him or kill my self cause nobody can help me my mother just ignored all the things happened she even scolded me once i told her it happened again as of now im planning to return to my country philippines but i dont know when cause i dont still have money they dont even permitted me to return my life is ruined here with them they are crazy parents hope the heavens will judge them already i didnt deserved this kind of family, only my auntie and sister knows this problem of mine but they can't do anything cause my parents are superior to them, my respect and love is gone
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
I really feel for you. I think the best thing would be to get away from your parents. Your father is behaving in an abusive way that is very damaging for you. Your mother is letting you down by not protecting you from what your father does. She should be standing up for you, and I am so sorry that you have to be in this situation.

Can you stay in a backpackers? Or is there a friend who can help you with accommodation? Can you stay with your auntie or sister?

You must try to escape. I don't know what the police are like in Rome, but you could report your father for what he's doing. However I would only do that if you had somewhere else to stay. Remember you have done nothing wrong and this is not your fault. What your father is doing is horribly wrong. I really think that people should have to pass some kind of test or get a license to be allowed to have children! The sad truth is that some parents are not fit to be parents!

Please don't ever consider hurting yourself, why should you be punished for something that is not your fault? Get away from them any way you can, so that you can heal yourself and be strong, surrounding yourself with only people who are kind and good, and have a beautiful happy life like you deserve.

Good luck to you and much love.
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2010
last march 18,2010 my father hit me like a punch bag at the left side of my face which affected my left ear badly until today hopefully my uncle is in the house and help me. i called the hotline of the police my uncle called my mother coz she''s at work well wen the police came(after 30 mins.)

the police said "well you are not dead we will not bring him to jail coz ur not dead" what a thing my ear keeps on bleeding and my skull hurts badly ang then nothing my mom wen she arrived guess what she only scolded my father then nothing i went to the hospital the doctors says nothing wrong until now its what they kept on saying nothing wrong but my ear is destructed after 2 days my mom and my father are ok again.

he is so damn stupid what will happen to me if i lost my ears coz the right ear is now affected too.. he punch me juz because i didnt permitted my younger sister to eat potato chips coz it gives her stomach ache, my stupid sister told him that i didnt permitted her to eat those chips thats why i was punched

now he is still living with us as if nothing happen bad i dont talk to him, im looking for a job now but nothing, im looking for a relative or someone who can help me to separate to them but nothing i went to a nun she just give me an advise same as what is said by rattle snakes

dont know what to do

but thanks to those hear me
|