Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My husband does not ask for sex?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Please Dr. Andrew help me to understand why does my husband is not normal like other men that want sex, and almost every day? What I noticed he is too sensitive in regards to problems, anger, disscutions, this, i noticed is more important to take in than sex. Plus, he said he might be suffering of low-testosterone or maybe because he is a little heavy?? We do have alot of conflict in this area, because I have low estrogean, my voice is a sexy-deep and of strong caracter and he is pretty soft voice, I feel like he sometimes act like the woman and i act like a man(please we are not gay)!! Please help to know what do you think this health issue it might be??? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|