Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

my husband beats me

User Profile
it all happened while i was at work two days ago after he dropped me off after we just had a big fight he goes to the carnival in the town where i work at and met this random drug dealer and then drives to philly and buys 250 dollars in h and needles so he can deal them at his drug thing that he goes to make money...(i had no clue) anyways yesterday night when i had to go work he was acting strange and his mom let me use her car so while im at work and hes sleeping so she searches his car and found 20 bags of h and then flushes them down the toilet! when i got home he told me i got really upset and he brought up my past told me to f off all this stuff trying to justify it but he was just taking the angry out on me so basicly he told me to pack up my bags and leave and im crying i dont know what to do so that night my ex texted me and told me he misses me and loves me out of the blue it wsa 4 in the morning and i was depressed thinking my husband was done with me so i texted back i miss you too i need you... cause i was afriad of not having a place to stay so 7 in themorning he wakes me up yelling in my face calling me a slut and told me to leave he was angry and he took my phone and whne i went to grab it he meant to push me away but he punch my in the face right in the jaw he says he was so angry he didnt remember but i think hes trying to cover up should i leave him? i dont know what hes capable to do anymore im always afraid to do anything now hes been verbally abusing me for a month now since we got married and it just getting worse plz help or suggestions
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Brownhairedgirl
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2011
Community Volunteer
I think with what is going on in your life that you should know if you want this pattern to continue...I can't advise you on your life, however, I can tell you that if my husband laid a "finger" and I mean a "finger" on me, "he would be long gone"....Self respect comes from within....Take care..

Caroline
|

replied July 19th, 2013
I can't tell you what to do either but I will give you my experience I married my husband when I was 20 first 2 yrs good sex was great life was good .then one morning as I s getting ready for work he came storming into the bedroom threw me on the bed forced himself on me when he was finished dragged me to the garage striped me hosed me down and beat me till I couldn't stand any more . I was in complete shock by then he dragged me to shower threw me in there turned it on and left for work . That evening he said I had been disrespectful to him but if I said sorry he'd forgive me 2 weeks later same thing happened only this time I was locked in garage over weekend again I had to apologise too him things got worse over the months and 8 months later my family realised what was going on they got me out of there and I have never looked back I now have a beautiful daughter wonderful partner who has been my rock . My point here is no one needs to live in fear what every you do it has to be your decision don't spend rest of your life walking on egg shells stay safe god be with you x
|

replied July 19th, 2013
OMG!!!.....THIS BREAKS MY HEART....LISTEN RUN FOR THE HILLS ITZ ONLY GONA GET WORSE....MY EX USE TO BE THE SWEETEST GUY THE FIRST 2YRS....THEN THE CONTROL STARTED,EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT....HE USE TO HIT ME SO HARD I WOULD PEE ON MYSELF...WHEN I FINALLY HAD HIM LOCKED UP....IT TWAS TWO BROKEN ANKLES LATER....BLACK EYEZ...BUSTED LIPS...HONEY U ALREADY KNOW U NEED TO LEAVE...U JUST NEEDED COMFIRMATION...GD LUCK!
|