Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

my heart rate is 52. Is that two low?

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I was wondering I am 16 and my heart rate is 52. Is that two low?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Rusker
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2012
No. What is your heart rate when you exercise? By the way, the correct spelling is "too" and why at your age are you bothering to take your heart rate?

An easy-to-read book about the heart for lay persons. Available at major online book retailers and other fine bookstores.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: heart rate, heart
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fitness , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.