Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

My girlfriend is ignoring me-what should i do?

We have been dating for the past one year.But she always wanted to go out with me since 2 yrs since we started dating...It took me a yr and a half to say yes,coz i never wanted to be one of those guys who would leave a girl half way through...if i was in it then i was in it completely...everything was going brilliantly wen all of a sudden she just started askin me for space....was extremely rude to me wenever we spoke..recently she has got a recognition for the work tht she is doin and has come across a lot of new ppl...interesting ppl..she hangs out with them the entire day...so i always thought tht she is explorin this new world she is coming across...i have always wanted her to grow in life..in terms of her career..now she doesnt evn feel like talkin to me...she says its just a passing phase...recently i have got a new job after graduation and have been posted quite far away...i feel so lonely in this new place...i'm screwing up my work..i have literally fought with my entire family to just be with her...every1 in my family thinks i'm a big loser...all this has completely screwed up my head...i dont evn know wat i'm doing...i have to hammer her head to understand wat is happenin...tht is the exactly the thing tht hurts....if we r in a relationship then i shd be the first one she comes and tells all her problems to..which is not the case!..she has had a difficult childhood with her parents...so everytime a testing hase of her life comes she will push away the ones tht r closest to her...and with all these pressures on my head i cant handle all this...sometimes it just feels like my mind shd stop workin so tht i dont have to think abt all these things...being in a grey area where u dont evn know wat the problem is killing me...i dont evn wanna intrude coz it always causes a fight and send her farther away from me...i havent slept much in weeks... just hopin things will go back to normal...plz help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
Hi, im Kayla. Umm, to tell you the truth and i been where you been....IF she loves you then she should turn to you for her problems she should trust you that much. If you are haveing trust issues then all i can say is she needs to sit down and talk to you all night not just for 30mins.... Yall need to work something out together as a couple that yall are that is if still are...My boyfriend of 2yrs was like her, when he would hurt me he quiet didnt understand why or how he was and he was ready to give up... on us... i would ask him plainly do you love me enough to stay with me are you in love with me, he would say yes but the fighting and hurting me he just didnt want to do me like that. And i could feel he ment what he said, so i decided that i was NOT going to give up on him i loved him alot and he was going through a little guy stage, His parents where never there for him, and he wouldnt tell me he problems and he kept it all in and i wanted to be the first one he turned to i wanted to be this special. He never got that but somehow he does now... I never gave up i could feel he loved me... And i wasnt going to let his stupidty lol ruin a good thing i hung in the everytime we got into it i made him sit down and talk to me even if i had to say what he was feeling lol i did it.... Idk i just knew him was the one and i wouldnt gonna give up on him and now he is the best boyfriend to ask for and he thanks me everyday for sticking by him we are like we was when we first met and its been 2yrs and 6months i hope this help i know its alot
|
Did you find this post helpful?