Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

My girlfriend cheated on me and then left me

I seek for some advice becouse I really feel desperate, angry, broken hearted and ashamed. I was with my girlfriend for 9 years and I went with her trough a lot. We started when she was in college so at the time we have seen each oter only during weekends, then she finished college and went to work (practice), she worked all day long so again we have seen each other only during weekends. Then she had master tests for her law degree and studied all day long and again we have seen each other only during weekends. In the last year she got the job in court and finally we have thoughts on settling in our own place. We argued over where to settle. Both of us had a real estate and we didnt come to an agreement weather she would move in with me or if I would move in with her. She didnt want to hear my reasons (our job was 20km nearer and I have a single mother who I would have left alone). Her reasons were that her home is where her heart is. This wasnt our only problem in the last couple of months I kind of took her for granted and rejected a couple of walks with her, trips to the swimming pool and a dinner with her family. In the last month she said she had work issues and we didnt see each other at all. I wasnt suspicious because I fully trusted her after 9 years. In the last week she said that she is going to a job trip to a foreign country. Thats when I started to doubt (a week long job trip is unlike to happen) so I went near her job place and busted her there (she was alone). I went crazy and said how could she have done that to me after 9 years, she said that things were not going well and that she needs some time and that the problems listed above are the reason. Other than that she said that she have changed and its not my fault. I asked her if she has another guy and she denaid that. After this happened I found out trough her billing accounts that she was more on a pleasent trip that on a job trip....she bought lingerie one day before going on "vacation" and spent the other days in shopping malls. Other than that she paid for the highway (seems like splitting costs). Other then that I saw that she was on a couple of dinners in the month that we havent seen each other. After all this the reason tells me she was cheating on me for a month without telling me anything and seeking excuses. I am destroyed and I am desperate....I feel hurt and angry and lost. I stood by her side for 9 years even when she fell ill for epilepsy, I helped her with everything she needed, loved her and stood loyal to her all those years overseeing her flaws just because I tought she was a good person. The tought of her being in a bed with another man is destroying me. Please help me with some advice how to get over this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2011
Hey man i feel your pain. I believed my girl of 3 years didn't cheat on me. She was such a sweet heart and a truthful upfront person. I was gone for 2 1/2 months on a trip in woods. I came back and her perfect vagina was beat up. Hahah no other reason for that besides another guy being inside her right!? Well I some how let her convince me that was not the case. Crazy right? But yeah so i know the feeling of just thinking of another guy having their hand on the girl you love and have put so much sweat and years into. Fingsucks. I still don't know if she cheated on me or not, but what other explanation would there be for her vag being loose after supposidly 2 1/2 months of no action and even more so she never had a loose vag to begin with haha. Just keep your head up man. Karmas a bit** and shell get hers.
|

replied September 22nd, 2012
recently broken hearted
This Should be a little bit late ... but i hope it to be helpful for all those poor guys ... i mean loyal guys who are happy just to think that they have a girl which loves them!

My story is a like yours ... i met her in Mai 2009... at that time a love story started ... thinking back to what happened is goin to make me juts cry ... i truly loved her. After graduation she got a job ... it was in January 2011 ... this was the reason why i left her a couple of weeks ago! i mean her job!

From her first week, a stupid jerky guys didn't stop to disturb her ... she hid all what happens .. when i asked her some month later ... she lied and told me that he married a girl !! okay, i said ..

Sept2.2012 ... i found out that there is whole story of that she had hidden for all that perdiod while keeping telling me i love you !! .. she refused me to see her phone and refused to talk about it i mean about him! i left her.. and went to Vienna for a training ... went back home and waited for her next to building where she works ... she stills told me i want to stay with you ... i took her by mar car home and left her after i said good bye !
|

replied September 22nd, 2012
recently broken hearted
This Should be a little bit late ... but i hope it to be helpful for all those poor guys ... i mean loyal guys who are happy just to think that they have a girl which loves them!

My story is a like yours ... i met her in Mai 2009... at that time a love story started ... thinking back to what happened is goin to make me juts cry ... i truly loved her. After graduation she got a job ... it was in January 2011 ... this was the reason why i left her a couple of weeks ago! i mean her job!

From her first week, a stupid jerky guys didn't stop to disturb her ... she hid all what happens .. when i asked her some month later ... she lied and told me that he married a girl !! okay, i said ..

Sept2.2012 ... i found out that there is whole story of that she had hidden for all that perdiod while keeping telling me i love you !! .. she refused me to see her phone and refused to talk about it i mean about him! i left her.. and went to Vienna for a training ... went back home and waited for her next to building where she works ... she stills told me i want to stay with you ... i took her by mar car home and left her after i said good bye !
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2012
Experienced User
What you can do? Smash her? Just move forward.
|