Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

My foot hurts when i bend it and hurts when I walk on it

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
User Profile
There is no swelling or redness but my left ankle hurts so bad when I try to bend it forward or when I walk...Last week I went to clinic and they told me my left toe was fracture and two days later they sent me to a foot doctor and he did another x ray and said there was no fracture, now my ankle hurts when I try to bend it forward or when I put pressure on it......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2012
Experienced User
I learned that all pain is a result on inflammation. Inflammation starts on a intracellular level. Our cells are compromised like never before. Inflammation is the mortal enemy to the tissues, organs and various systems of the body. All inflammation begins at the cellular level, and low glutathione levels are associated with inflammation.

I reduce some issues I had based on pain. There are three steps in reducing pain. #1. First there are free radicals (Is a atom or grou of atoms that has at least one unpaired electron and is therefore unstable and highly reactive. In tissues, free radicals can damage cells and accelerate the progression of cancer, pain, cardiovascular disease, and age-related diseases.

#2. Then comes oxidative stress, which come from the oxygen we breathe. Oxidative Stress is a condition which occurs when the production of free radicals in the human body exceeds the body's ability to neutralize and eliminate them.

#3. Then the pain comes. Inflammation is the last result after all of the other things process. Pain cannot be present without inflammation.

The only way you can help the body reduce this, is by incorporating Antioxidatn Glutathione.
|
Did you find this post helpful?