Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

My father diagnosed with seizure and hypodense lesion....

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My father (68yrs) was previously diagnosed with seizure while he was in ARMY.
Now recently CT scan shows the presence of a hypodense lesion (triangular) in basal ganglia region in territory of Lt MCA with CT value 10HU s/o infarct.
Other reports shows
Glucose fasting 90 mg/dl, bilirubin 1.0 mg/dl, urea 45 mg/dl, creatinine 1.3 mg/dl, cholesterol 228 mg/dl, triglycerides 296 mg/dl, HDL 60, LDL 109, VLDL 59 mg/dl, alkaline phosphatase 63, SGOT 41 IU, SGPT 20 IU.
Dr. says that he has high blood pressure. How much serious is the problem and what would we do now?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2012
hyperdense lesion pain reliever
please suggest the pain reliever capsule/medicine (liquid/solid) medicine to remove the pain/agony caused by hyperdense lesion(brain tumor) arising from rt lateral ventricle.
kindly suggest me the names of pain reliever emergency doses and its easy availibility
|
Did you find this post helpful?