Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

My face is damaged..

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hello, I'm 19 years old and I've been having trouble with my face for the past 3 years. It all started with acne, but now I have acne, acne scars(a lot of them) and I don't know why but I have a lot of dead skin showing on my face.
I'm going to post some pictures but they're not pretty.

What can I do to solve this problem ?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2017
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 18th, 2017
Please urgently consult dermatologist about your specific condition. Only a trained, experienced board certified dermatology can determine an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment. All symptoms, potential procedural/surgical options should always be discussed with your physician after a thorough consultation and examination for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Acne
Quick Reply