Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

my chest pain when a deep breath or when i bend ?

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
User Profile
my chest pain when a deep breath or when i bend my body why?as well as in my abdomen.what to do i don't know?it's so long time already .. please help me.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2012
Chest Pain Answer A34400
Hi,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am glad to help you out.

The few possibilities which I can think of in your case is a muscle strain. This commonly occurs due to the overstretching of the muscle tissue resulting in the damage to the small blood vessels. Using some OTC painkiller for a few days, warm compresses and rest should help improve the symptoms.

An injury to the brachial plexus which is a bundle of the nerves and supplies the upper limb can cause these problems. This also needs to be ruled out. Sleeping on the arm can also present with similar complaints and thus needs to be avoided. I’ll suggest consulting a physician to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chest Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.