Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

My boyfriend of 6 years has never had sex with me

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Im a 22 year old girl, and I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 years now. We have never had sex. His erections are too soft for intercourse. But he feels turned on with me, likes oral sex, and ejaculates also. Im feeling so frustrated. I dont enjoy being with him in bed. It feels like a punishment. I didnt even know it was a dysfunction until I spoke to my other friends who have had sex. He is only 22 years old. He wants to marry me. But he never talks about his problem. If I try talking to him about it, he brushes it off. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 26th, 2012
Community Volunteer
You are going to need to discuss this soon, this will not
make a good foundation for marriage if you can't resolve the issue first,it maybe something simple.
He really need to go to his local doctor and rule out any serious ongoing issues which can come from his problem also.
|

replied June 27th, 2012
how important is sex for a life long marriage? we connect so deeply, but i just dont like him in bed. Im scared i will cheat. I want to have lots of children too. Can a marriage last with bad sex?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
I am concerned that you are already having thoughts about the bad sex. You are very young and so is he, I would recommend to rule out any medical issues. If you think that lack of sex or bad sex will be a problem, then you need to cut your loses (spl) now or marry him knowing that the sex might not be great and hold a grudge or be resentful for your unfulfilled sex life.
|

replied July 15th, 2012
I have the same problem. I get a erection and when ready to enter the vagina it goes limp. I can keep a erection and have a orgasm when my girlfriend gives me oral sex, but never can have intercourse. What is the matter with me?
|

replied July 15th, 2012
You have erectile dysfunction. How hard is the erection before u try entering her?
|

replied July 15th, 2012
You have erectile dysfunction. How hard is the erection before u try entering her?
|

replied July 16th, 2012
Why does it stay hard during oral sex? The erection is the same as when I have oral sex
|

replied July 17th, 2012
This problem was the same that my boyfriend has. You have to see the doc. You think it stays hard but it may not be completely hard.
|

replied July 17th, 2012
This problem was the same that my boyfriend has. You have to see the doc. You think it stays hard but it may not be completely hard.
|

replied July 19th, 2012
He's gay ! And he doesnt know it . After 6 years its not natural . If he can climax during oral .. Then he doesnt have a problem . He isnt turned on with the female
|

replied July 19th, 2012
can u be gay n not know it?
Can someone really not know if they are gay? My boyfriend seemed attracted to me and he behaves like a hetero.
Could he still be gay?
|

replied July 20th, 2013
same here..
ive been with my boyfriend for almost 7 years now. and we have never had sex. in fact, im still a virgin and almost 30years old. he had issues with sexual performance and erectile dysfunction. he hates talking about it and always changes the subject when I mention it or he gets so angry. im so sad, sexually frustrated and I question our attraction with eachother because we are not romantic nor sexual. I love him, and vise versa but not sure what to do also???
|
Quick Reply