Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

My boyfriend of four years broke up with me. Not coping

Hi, my boyfriend of four years broke up with me two weeks ago. It was completely out of the blue. iI had to leave my house, my friends and the life that i knew. We ended up sleeping together everyday for the next week. On the saturday he said this could be the last time and when i asked if he had met someone else he said no so we still had sex. It turns out that the next day he took out a girl that he had met in a pub just three days after breaking up with me. It broke my heart all over again. This is when things started to add up in my head about his trips to the pub every night, ignoring my phone calls, lying who he is going out with. He said he didnt know the girl before we broke up but i dont believe him. Now all i can think about is him with her, what she is like comparing her to me. He has told me all of his family hated me and his friends are laughing at me, i was an embaressment to him. He said i was nothing before i met him, just a stupid slag when i hadnt even slept with any one else. It hurts so much that he has moved on already. I cant eat and have loast a stone in two weeks. I cry all of the time and have no passion for anythign any more, i wake up sahkign and being sick. I am exhausted and feel i have no one to turn to but him.
Im scared this will last and i feel sick at the thought of him with someone else so soon, in my house, my bed. It feels like he has ripped all of my future and dreams away and given them to someone else.
PLease help me i dont know what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2011
I suggest trying to find something that can keep you occupied. Do something that sounds interesting that takes lots of concentration. Puzzles of any kind can be that something that occupies the mind. I hope this can help and I hope you feel better soon.
|

replied September 17th, 2011
my advice personaly is forget about him, ive been there done that, and crying and mopping about it, aint gon solve nothing sweetheart! and start thinking about yourself, in the end of the day all you have is yourself anyway!! so f*ck him!!! who needs em? you sure dont, especially if he saying u was nothing when he met u! u deserve better and you need to see that! if u dont love yourself how do u expect anyone else too! stop crying over spoiled milk!!! get your life together and i promise ya once he sees u dont need him and u aint thinking about him thats when he gon want u back and even then remember U DESERVE BETTER!!!
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.