Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

my boyfriend left me and im 6 months pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i had been with my ex just over a yr and im currently 6 months pregnant, everything between us was perfect yeah we had bad times but they were mostly down to his ex playing games with him by not letting him see his kids as long as we were together so about 3 weeks ago he asked me to marry him i said yes then he went to see his kids and when he came home he said that he couldnt keep doing this to me that he doesnt want to hurt me but he cant not see his kids and left. he has said to me that hes doing this so he concentrate on being a good dad to all 3 of his kids and so he can sort himself out, but i see it as his ex gets her way. i dont know if its so hard moving on because of all my hormones but im really struggling to let go i know it gets easier and i gotta take one day at a time but im not sleeping and when i do manage to sleep i wake up with my mind racing im stressed and i dont know what to do, my family are supportive but telling me im better off without him doesnt make me feel better, and i dont have any friends as i have 4 other children from a previous relationship and spend all my time in doors getting over this relationship is alot harder than getting over my previous relationship of 11yrs so please any advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2010
I think its even harder cuz he led you on and said he wanted to marry u and then broke up with u basically in the same day. Similar thing happened to me. He said he wanted to marry me and be with me forever and then all of a sudden he told me he needed space and later he stopped calling and wouldnt answer my phones calls and he knows im pregnant now hes denying its his and saying even if its his that he doesnt care. I guess we can just hope one day they will come around and if not then we have our beautiful babies and its their loss
|
Did you find this post helpful?