Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

My boyfriend have physical relation with my elder sister

Hi,
I am in live in relationship with my boyfriend for past 2.5 yrs. My elder sister also stays with us. 2 months ago i discovered that my boyfriend was having sex with my sister, I was shocked. When i ask them about this they said it is going on for past 2years. My boyfriends says that I approached her but she declined 1st time but in 2nd time she accepted.My boyfriend said it will never happen again and it was all lust. After all these he wants to marry me but my sister does'nt. Please suggest me what to do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2012
Experienced User
I know this is not what u want to hear but my honest opinion is that u should leave him because obviously he doesn't care about u or he wouldn't have been cheating on u with your sister all this time. I'm sorry and I'm not tryin to be mean and this is just my opinion and I really hope everything works out for u.
|

replied June 2nd, 2012
He's been cheating on you for two years with your sister... Why would you even consider marrying a man who can't keep his penis in his pants. He had the audacity to ask her TWICE. Do you honestly think that she's the only person he's been doing? Honestly, if I were you, I'd wish them the best of luck and leave them together. Because later on when you catch him cheating again, he's going to tell you that you shouldn't be surprised because you've already caught him before.

Neither he nor your sister has any respect for you, give both of them the boot.
|
Quick Reply