Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

My boyfriend has said im ugly numerous times

My boyfriend told me that he thinks that if we asked people who was better looking him or me they would say him and then he said that his friends and family think im uglt...what is his deal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2009
HES A JERK!!!
That is sooo mean his friends and family said that(if they realy said that)and its even meaner that he told you...if he doesnt like the way you look then why is he with you? Do you think that he thinks your ugly??? I dont know, if it was me I wouldnt put up with it I would tell him to go, I cant say that on here but you get what mean lol...anyway im sure you are very pretty.

LET ME KNOW WHAT HE SAYS NEXT. I HOPE HE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN BECAUSE THAT IS SO MEAN
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
hii,
in my view internal beauty is more imp than outer.
if i like someone in behavior, nature, automatically i find the person beautiful.
ur boy friend should have thought about if before...y now?
moreover if a person cant respect ur feelings and has somewhat ego problem....in my view one should take it as an alarm!!

so dont worry and never loose confidence. let him say as per his mental level and fantacies
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Experienced User
He's an as*. Does it to make himself feel like a big man when in reality it makes him look small and weak. Good Luck with that if you stay with him.
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Leave that piece of crap. You don't need that. Find a MAN, not a BOY who is going to respect you. He is on the path to knocking your self esteem way down an then you will be stuck in a rut thinking he is the only person you can have. Pllleeeaassseee I wish someone would do this crap to me.
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2009
xxx whatta pig xxx
IF HE TELLS YOU THAT YOU'RE UGLY (AGAIN)...ASK HIM...IF IM UGLY, WHAT HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF HONEY?? A TRASHBIN MAYBE??

ARE YOU STILL WITH THAT NONSENSE CREATURE GIRL? PLEASE....
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2009
Supporter
he;s insecure in my opinion. or actually is that a sign of abuse. he's putting you down so that you don't feel good about yourself, even if he doesn't believe it!

he is trying to take away your self esteem. be the bigger man.
|

Extremely eHealthy
i agree with harmony1.....LEAVE HIM get someone who respects you.....Jenny
|

I think that if he tells you that you are ugly when he is mad and to make u mad or bring you down then that is another story. I don't believe that your partner should try to bring you down or make you feel less than him. In my case even though most people tell us that I am good looking and that he is not. We can talk freely about it and it doesn't bother us. What we think is all that matters.

I believe that in every relationship theirs always one that is better looking. And I believe that both should be comfortable to talk about it and not to bother them. Even more not to use it to try to hurt one another. At the end of the day, looks don't last forever.
|

replied February 25th, 2009
Please leave this person immediately. Every person in any relationship deserves respect. His words amount to emotional abuse. Look after your emotional well-being and self-worth.
|

replied April 1st, 2009
There is nothing uglier than an egocentric man. A loving man is suppose to be supportive and comforting. It sounds to me like he loves himself too much and there is just not enough room for you. If you choose to stay with someone like that, get use to fighting over him with himself. He is either very insecure and feels the need to go out of his way to fish for compliments or put you down to make himself feel better, or he is just a selfish egocentric a**. Maybe there is an underlying reason why he feels the need to put you down. Regardless, it is unacceptable in any form. Ditch the loser and find yourself a real man.
|

replied April 4th, 2009
Get out now.
|

replied April 19th, 2009
Trust me he doesn�??�?�¢??t love you any more...

Don't wait till he breaks up with you.

Just leaf him

He is not that nice and confidant person that you would like to spend your life with him
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
he is very immature

my ex was the same way. his friends wad jealous and told him that he could do better. the nicer looking women that he had was only using him and i loved him. the problem was he felt bad about himself and he used me to make himself feel better. his father was abusive and he had his tendencies. i already had low self esteem. i have battle scares from that relationship. Get out dont take it.
|

replied October 13th, 2009
Beauty and the Beast
Everyone says that my boyfriend is an ugly beast and I'm a beauty, But he's kind and sweet,I LOVE him and never say such things to him and will never dare to say.And I don't care what people say or think about us. Leave that ass!!!
|
Quick Reply