Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My boyfriend has been having trouble ejactulating.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over 2 months and have a very satisfying sex life. We are open and honest with each other, get along great, and have passion. The last few nights, though, he has been having trouble ejaculating. He loves oral and says he's about to cum several times, but the feeling goes away. He says it still feels good and is awesome whether it be oral or intercourse and we've gone at it hard and fast, still nothing. He's been having pain from this now and he's feeling kind of depressed by thinking he's not satisfying me some way. Nothing has changed in his diet except for multi-vitamins and extra potassium. He works alot of hours each week but it hasn't been a problem before. Could it be catching up? Could we actually be having too much sex? I'd say we only NOT have sex once a week. He hasn't masterbated in awhile also. This is just very confusing for both of us.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper KlintMane
|

replied August 21st, 2010
I remember having the same problem before.Didnt ejaculate for a week and the problem went off by itself.
Ejaculating too often causes lots of health problems because semen needs lots of proteins and calcium.He should lay off sex and masturbation for a while until hes fine again.
He can try this tho since urinating and ejaculating have smth in common he should urinate in small intervals.When hes urinating he should try to stop it and then continue after 10 secs.It may be a little painful at first but it will help the ejaculation and erection.
You should stick close to him and show him that sex is not everything.Take some time off,head for the movies,romantic dinners and stuff..
|
Users who thank KlintMane for this post: Lorilyn69 

replied August 24th, 2010
I've been having this problem lately, and I don't get it. I can go at it all day long with a rock hard erection and I never feel anywhere close to comming. I guess it just happens.

I've actually been faking it so the chick doesn't get mad. After about an hour or two I just start twitching it inside of her and going "oh,oh" and they don't seem to know, but I am using protection so I can hide there is no load. I'm not sure if it's a problem or not because sex feels just as good and I can get her there as may times as she wants, but it would be nice to get off again.
|

replied January 20th, 2012
Damn i wish i had your problem, I'm a darn 2 minute brother.
|

replied August 25th, 2010
trouble cumming
|

replied September 2nd, 2010
Experienced User
yea sometimes, it's just happens with no reason. You both must have the right timing. not only doing it for the sake of your likeness. You must be
mentally focused...
|

replied January 24th, 2012
it's happens because semen needs lots of proteins and calcium.
|
Quick Reply