Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

My boyfriend cums fast

So, my boyfriend and I are madly in love with each other and whatnot, but when it comes to sex. we only have it maybe 2ce a week. He cums in like 45 seconds. and never wants to have sex again in the same night..Maybe if he's drunk, but thats it.

Is it me..? I feel like he just wants to get it over and done with and i feel... Horrible. I feel like he is cheating on me and is getting better sex from like, the girl next door??

Help Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper k8ie88
|

replied March 12th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I think that you are fulfilling his needs so he cums...The problem is that he is not fulfilling yours..Try having prolonged foreplay...Don't stimulate him until the last minute...Maybe this will help...

Take care,
Caroline
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2009
Supporter
there is sex techniques you can use. for example foreplay is first, don't rush in to it. and while he's making love to you, and he feel like he's getting too excited he should pull out and rub it on your clit, while he's sucking your neck. he has to keep pulling it out and doing something that turns you on, even going down on you. trust me this works.
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Hi K8IE88
Im 24 and my relationship is just like that aswell and i know how you feel,we have been together just over 2 yrs, Its abit like your just the blow up doll and you dont feel attractive or worth his while because he dos'nt pay attention to you much and seems to come way to early...He chooses how and when and for how long..it may not be the case of this in his mind but thats how it makes me feel and proberly other women to..Not only that but i find him looking alot a pretty gals..i ont mean i glance i mean looking...looking untill he gets there attention..dont know if thats cos he used to have low self esteam and he trys and see's if hes attraitive to other women to see if they pay attention back..but that also come into play in the bedroom.my mind would be thinking anyway..i cant realy give you any advise because i got a blog aswell about this and i have had alot of ppl give me gd advise..so am going to try it! so maybe take alook at my blog called (is my boyfriend going of me) ur not alone Surprised)x
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
This is something a guy has to learn to control. They are young, fresh into sex, really turned on, and it takes practice for them to keep their minds off what they are doing so they can keep going until you are satisfied. Alcohol makes them be able to hold on longer, that's why the first poster is getting him to go again when he is drunk. I don't think your boyfriend is cheating on you. If he was getting regular sex every day, he would be able to hold his ejagulation longer. That comes along with maturity and experience.
|

replied July 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
NO not your fault, no he's not in a hurry.
Men, especially younger men have very little control over their sexual duration. There is nothing you can take responsibility for here. However and Raven mentioned this is a behavior that has to be trained out of a man and if you want satisfaction you'll have to help him in this training. Discuss this problem with him out of bed in a very frank and open-minded manner. Explain your needs and your willingness to help in getting them resolved. Read up on the topic of ejaculation and sexual endurance. Work with him to increase his stamina.
|

replied July 19th, 2009
W0LF wrote:
NO not your fault, no he's not in a hurry.
Men, especially younger men have very little control over their sexual duration. There is nothing you can take responsibility for here. However and Raven mentioned this is a behavior that has to be trained out of a man and if you want satisfaction you'll have to help him in this training. Discuss this problem with him out of bed in a very frank and open-minded manner. Explain your needs and your willingness to help in getting them resolved. Read up on the topic of ejaculation and sexual endurance. Work with him to increase his stamina.
Agreed, but how frank to be? I’d lean toward gentleness (W0LF meant that I'm sure). Also agreed to learn. Please read up in books. There's too much to post here. Magazines are not recommended, but possible. Online info only? Not recommended, but possible.
4 clear techniques that help are:
1) Let him know you didn't orgasm, and partner with him a goal to achieve this. Goal striving results in more touching and more intimacy (!). It also clears up needs nicely, and if he's a keeper then you'll know.
2) Frenulum press for premature ejaculation - just before he pulls out and you press one or both thumbs (nails clipped very short) in underside of penis head, hard, while he gets under control. Prepare him ahead of time for what the plan is.
3) Gently pull testicles down just before ejaculation and hold them slightly stretched, no massaging or that may send him over.
4) He has masturbation practice without ejaculation.
After he gets good at this, and masturbates several times a day some days, he'll be a good lover for you, rising more than once even in the same session (12 mins apart, for example). He may go on to: Pluck scrotum hairs a few at a time until that area is clean and constantly stimulated. Better than shaving I've been told because stubble itches like mad. As long as men pluck a little each day until finally bare, and he gently trims/touches up above penis, and also perhaps behind the scrotum, he’ll be most happy. A little aloe cornstarch during the day and have him wipe clean with cold wash cloth before making love to you. For you or the world, you'll be helping him to his higher potential. Don't rush in with a bunch of techniques frightening him, but get 1) above settled as W0LF suggested, and be a sweet as you’ve ever been in your life. Sweet-smelling flowers and joy await you. Worst-case relationship-wise: you're proud of your approach, and for seeking answers. Often very smart move; realize TOUGHEST issues can only be solved between 2 people and their genuine willingness; even marriage counselors fail: most often (experience talking here) the husband feels counselor sided with wife (by not stopping her conversation domination). Talk with your young man. As a woman, I wish you all the happiness. Print some posts and take it with some seriousness, to improve. You'll get to a higher place, I promise you that.
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Coping-Premature-Ejaculation-Overcome-Part ner
How-Overcome-Premature-Ejaculation-Kaplan

Both highly rated on Amazon. Both under $15. Kaplan books are kind of the textbook for sexual dysfunction diagnosis and treatment.
|
Quick Reply