Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

my boyfriend cant keep his erection

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
why cant my boyfriend keep his erection , we get it hard then when he goes to put it in it goes soft ,. or it will cum before he puts it in and then we cant get it hard unless we do oral sex for 35to45 minutes and even when it gets hard then we still cant have sex cause it goes hard again right before he sticks it in

please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile CarolineEF
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi chicks96 and welcome to ehealth: I'm not sure of the age of your boyfriend, but help him...Use some hot dirty words of passion...Make him feel confident in himself...Even if he can't get a stiff erection, try placing him inside you...Talk to him sexual...Use your sexual movements to turn him on...Either way he can still stimulate you and often bring himself to where he should be..It actually can be a lot of fun....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply