Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My bent penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
my bent penis: I am 28, and have a significantly bent penis. Dont get me wront I LOVE MY PENIS, although often fantasize with my wife about altering it, including cutting off the head, shortening, and lengthening. The ONLY thing i dont like about my penis is that while 5 3/8 around and closer to 7 1/4 long, it has a significant 'bend' to it. It is a bend so much that if you measure it hard from body to end of head its just about 4.5in long. along the top going with the bend its almost 7 1/4. I really dont care to gain any length, but i NEED to straighten this thing. To the point my wife suggested surgical correction. I would actually give up the head of my penis to gain a more straight penis.

I believe this was my parents/myfault for wearing briefs. All i had ever known was briefs (all mom and dad bought for me (aside from the circ which is a whole 'nother thing)) and in wearing such, it caused my erection to grow to the curve of my sac.

I can post a pic if anybody needs to see it to believe me, but to me its a nasty downward curve...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2011
Experienced User
You described it very clearly so I think I understand, but personally I am not familiar with what causes that condition, nor what can be done to correct it.

But if you are able to have sex ok with it, you shouldnt worry about it. A lot of smaller men would love to have your size, even if it means having a bend.
|

Thanks, I am happy that it works, and can have sex however the curve makes the bottom of the head rub during sex causing premature ejac. Have tried numbing cremes, and would be happy if that worked, but i just end up losing all sensation in the end,

I have attempted to 'stretch' or 'bend' it straight (on my own, not with an enlarger or any such device) but the only thing i end up with is a sore penis, and I do not want to do permanent damage to it. Can I do permanent damage doing this? Will doing that even work?

May need to find a different dr, as mine said there is nothing that can be done, especially because technically my penis functions correctly. However the premature ejac. sucks, and that is what i would like to stop. The bend really doesnt bother me appearancewise.
|

replied October 27th, 2012
mine have also a downward curve. can I see ur pic ???
|

Experienced User
Honestly, I dont think the bend in your penis has much to do with your premature ejaculation. Lots of men have premature ejaculation. I just dont think the bottom of the penis head is any more sensitive than other parts of the head, and most of us are receiving stimulation on the head when we have sex.

If the creams arent working, try wearing a condom. I wear them on my wife sometimes and it really reduces the sensitivity.

The other technique I have used to reduce sensitivity and last longer is to maturbate until orgasm a few hours before sex. Having the second orgasm of the day with your wife will take a lot more action.
|

I dont think that its any more sensitive underneath, its just the way it rubs. Do wear condoms, they help a bit. Have tried 'training' aswell, where you get close or to the point of no return and stop. can either pinch under the head slightly or just stop. Repeat several times before completing. At any rate, I just dont know what else to try.
|

replied September 29th, 2014
my penis is slightly to the left and it really bugs me because its embarrassing and i dont know what to do about it and im 14
|
Quick Reply