Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Mutual mastubation and semen on finger

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I have problem that u can really help me with...
I was an inactive gay untill one month ago when I had a contact with another gay who i met online in delhi india...i donno anything about his sexual history... we mutually mastubated each other and he ejaculated I did not.....and i happend to touch his semen with my fingers...which i quickly withdrew as soon as i touched his semen...and i just wiped it off {did not wash hands untill few hours}...
thats it we did not kiss no anal his semen did not touch me any where else....i read somewhere mutual mastubation is safe according to strict definition....So do think i m at risk...or this type of activity would still be safe even when touch of semen is involved{which i wiped but not washed }.....
Plz HELP I M dieing of tension i cant sleep can't even get the test done until 12 weeks..PLZ HELP!!

thanking you
karan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2009
Community Volunteer
zero percent risk.Dont worry about it.Mutual masturbation has no risk of HIV and you cant get it from just touching semen.To spread the virus you have to exchange fluids.Just touching it will not give you HIV.You are fine.
|

thanx homerx...i forgot to mention that i even sniffed the semen smeared finger from far...did not touch my nose though..plz reply
|

Extremely eHealthy
Very very low risk. If you touched your eye or mouth, or an open sore with fresh semen on your finger it would still be low risk of transmission. However if you're single and having sexual encounters it's just a good idea to be tested regularly for HIV. It's a very small investment of time and money for piece of mind.
|