Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Muscle spasms & minor seizure in the elderly

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Yesterday I went to visit my 84 year old gran and twice throughout the day while walking around her house she took a turn & took what seemed like a minor fit where she started to shake uncontrollably & proceeded to fall backwards until we all caught hold of her & sat her down. I think it may have happened when she stood on an uneven surface but both times she would of collapsed if we werent there to save her. Also I noticed a bruise on her head which she had no recollection of getting. This is really worrying to me, would anyone have any idea what this might be please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|