Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Muscle pain after fall

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
This started when I fell off my steps and landed on my hands to stop my fall. I landed on my cement carport. I woke up 2 days later with my hands hurting, burning, and my fingers were numb. I went to my dr. she did xrays and said nothing was broken, so she gave me muscle relaxers and pain pills. A few days later the pain is still there but now it has moved up my arms and into my neck and shoulders. I can not bend my fingers or raise my arms. I have severe pain between my shoulders and down the right side of my body. The pain in my right lower back hurts when I cough or bend. The pain has also gone into my leggs. I have a hard time walking. It feels like I have been over exercising. The muscle pain is terrible. I still wake up with numb, painful fingers. My dr. wants me to see an orthopedic dr. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|