Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Multivitamins and Candida

I am 20 years old, female and taking high complex Higher Nature Multivitamins and minerals. This contains 120mg NE? Niacin B3, all other B vitamins and other vitamins as well as 15mg you take 2-3 tablets a day and I have been taking 3, the reason being is I was suffering with quite bad fatigue and felt sick with it, it was unbearable (I have Emetophobia the fear of being sick which causes anxiety for me and of course this made it even more unbearable) I'd literally lie in bed, still sometimes, it was so awful I couldn't function. I started to take Iron tablets despite fact my doctor said they were "normal" and found the fatigue improved dramatically and I could then function, I then started to take these tablets but I am worried in case the levels of B3 etc. are too high for me? Is it safe what I am doing/taking? Does anyone know what I can do to help myself.. I was also told I had Candida which I have found difficult to rid of and never stuck to the veggie diet as I have OCD and find it difficult to touch or prepare food. I don't know what to do and get mixed messages on what diet you should even stick at, I am at end of my tether. The last 2 days I have had pain, constipation, sometimes a little diarrhea and pain in back too. I wonder if this is to do with the multivitamins? I have had tonnes of blood tests now, about four or five. Ridiculous. I don't know what to do has anyone any advice on whether these tablets are safe to take in these amounts, im worrying bout it and I don't know what to think? Just want to be in really good health to be honest. Thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2013
Experienced User
I wish I could give you the best approach to this, but I can only direct you to the research. Glutathione is a God send! This very delicate molecule will totally change what we know now!.

Research this and then decide. I would be gladly to share where in detail this info is located.
|
Did you find this post helpful?