I am a 30 year old female and have had a number of health problems arise within the last few months.
• moderate to severe upper abdominal pain
• burning stomach pain
• nausea and vomiting (approx last 9 months)
• very dry skin (have never had a problem before now)
• cramps in hands/fingers, feet/toes, and sometimes shins
• decreased appetite yet not much sign of weight loss
• become full after eating very little
• bladder doesn't seem to be emptying properly
• often have difficulty concentrating, thinking clearly, and thinking of words (last couple of years)
I also have a history of:
• migraines and tension headaches
• endometriosis – ovary pain
• being treated for meniere’s disease and positional vertigo
• my cheeks get red very often, sometimes glowing bright red (especially with headaches)
• had partial hysterectomy 3 years ago
I had an mri a few months ago that was normal. I just had an endoscopy done 2 weeks ago. Found no ulcer and biopsy was positive for h pylori. I have one more day left of my 2nd round of antibiotics (for 2 weeks) to treat it. First round was just completed 3 weeks ago. I am still waiting on results of an ultrasound on gallbladder, liver, and pancreas.
I am listing all of my symptoms in case they are somehow connected. I don't go back for a recheck for another week or so. It seems like I keep getting one symptom after another and most have started or gotten worse over the last year. I’m getting discouraged because I am miserable and feel terrible every day. Any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated since I having problems getting a diagnosis.