Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Multiple Bleeding Freckles

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
My girlfriend recently has gotten a few new freckles, within a month about 4 or 5 of her freckles have begun to bleed, some of the new ones and some of the exsisting ones. She isnt a very freckly person, so it alarmed me. She went to the dermatologist and he said to come back if it kept happening, and it did. They cut 2 of them out and we are waiting for the answer from the biopsy but we cant get the results until monday, and I am freaking outt!! I have been on the internet religiously looking it up and cant find anything on more than one freckle bleeding? Also, all of her freckles scab up and look almost like a pimple? then yesterday one started to ooze a clear fluid. Does anyone know what this could be? Im really worried it is cancer!!! However, it doesnt look like any pictures Ive seen of melanoma, any help would be greatly appriciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|