Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

mucus discharge after peeing

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
woke up this morning and when I went to pee, mid stream I felt a weird sensation like something was traveling down the tube. there was NO pain, just weird, i heard it hit the water and the stream of urine continued, When I was done, there was a glob about the size of a nickle in the bowl. Now I have pain, not horrible but definitely not making me happy. I am married and faithful as is he..and have been for 23 years. We have a hot tub, and i sit in it 4 out of seven nights. What could be the issue.? any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
sounds like a urinary tract infection, but could have been a kidney stone you passed that was lubricated by urethral fluids/mucus. Or something more serious. Go get opinions from atleast THREE urologists and dont commit to a uroscopy unless all other routes of investigation have been exhausted.(that means you may have to endure multiple prostate examinations, but believe me that will be better than an unnecessary uroscopy).
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply