Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Mucoid plaque real or hoax? - Follow my colon cleanse

I have decided to personally find out if this mucoid plaque thing is real or a hoax

Background: 34 male, eating well for the last seven years, exercise five days a week

Lately, I had to cut back my exercising due to tendon pain and overall muscle weakness.

Other symptoms: Cold hands and feet, acne, bruises that don't heal, problem maintaining weight, muscle cramps, arthritis like conditions, can't walk properly in the morning due to heal pain, food allergies of all kinds, chronic fungal infections, and overall weakness.

I went to the doctor, had some blood tests and everything came back normal.

I still know there is something wrong with me, even though everybody else calls me hypochondriac.

The first things I considered were a parasite infection, thyroid problem, and gut flora imbalance. I purchased some supplements to help me out with these issues.

A little over a month ago, I started consuming diatomaceous earth. I started by consuming 1 tablespoon in water in the morning for seven days. During 5th day, I noticed my joint pain had reduced and my mucus production was down. My chronic fungal infection also went away and stayed that way for a month, which is amazing since I have had this problem for years. I am still consuming diatomaceous earth between three and five days a week.

I have been applying transdermal magnesium oil for the last three weeks. I also started consuming five drops of nascent iodine a day for the last 10 days. In addition, I consume 800 mg of MSM in the morning. I also consume 30 mg of zinc citrate at night.

I would like to add K2 into my nutrient regimen in order to address some of my symptoms. I also want to add a high quality probiotic supplement when my cleanse is over. Any other supplement advice is welcomed. :)

On my current supplement regimen I feel way better and my joint pain decreased significantly. I was actually able to lift weights yesterday for the first time in months. Today I did some shadow kickboxing and I felt like I was 20 again. There was some pain in my heel, but it wasn’t debilitating. It felt rejuvenating to get my bounce back.

Colon Cleanse

Anyway, I purchased psyllium husk and bentonite clay with the intention of doing a colon cleanse. I woke up 5 days ago and knew that was the day to start. Based on other reports, I hope to see mucoid plaque within three weeks.

I am continuing to eat regularly, here is my typical schedule.

3 cups of coffee in the morning (I know I shouldn't, but everyone has their vice, right?).

(Iodine, MSM)

P&B shake
Diatomaceous earth
Eat ginger root raw
1 glass of guanabana / graviola leaf tea (cancer prevention, anti-inflammatory)

(Workout)
1 glass of raw milk

(Shower)
(Mg application)
Fruit
Fried bananas
Beans
3 eggs
Fried tomatoes and onions
Cooked squash

(Work)

P&B shake

(Work)

Fruit
Fried bananas
Beans
3 eggs

(Work)

1 glass raw milk

(Go for a walk)

P&B shake

(Relax)

Fried bananas
Beans
3 Eggs or streak or chicken
Cabbage salad

(Relax)

Eat ginger root raw
(Zinc)

(Sleep)

So yeah, I eat the same things over and over. There is very little variation.

Here is a diary of my experience. I will make a detailed report on my website along with pictures as soon as the colon cleanse is over.

Day 1

1 P&B shake in the morning
Felt bloated

Day 2

Felt decent all day.

Day 3

3 Bowel movements
Started fishing around the toilet with a metal rod. Psyllium can only be described as gelatinous.

1 diatomaceous earth shake

1 shake with only psyllium in the afternoon

- the fungus infection that I thought I cured with diatomaceous earth came back on my finger.

- I also developed a mild rash on my torso and legs

- my skin itched intensely

- the feeling passed in about two hours

Moral of the day, don't consume psyllium alone.

Day 4

3 Bowel movements
Gigantic defecation
Had strands of black slime, not much, but noticeable.

Went down like nothing, mmmm
1 Diatomaceous earth shake

1 P&B shake in the afternoon
Yum yum

1 P&B shake in night
They just keep getting better.

Day 5

3 Bowel Movements
The first bowel movement had black slime around the fecal matter and there was a pile of this black slime on top of the pile. (I have pics)
I assume this is the beginning of the mucoid plaque excrement.

1 Diatomaceous earth shake

1 P&B shake in the afternoon

I plan to consume 1 P&B shake tonight and plan on sticking to drinking these shakes 3 times a day for however long it takes (three weeks maybe?)

I will remain active here and continue to give the play by play.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2015
I continued the colon cleanse for 3 more days after the original message. The P&B shakes lost their appeal, I just couldn't stomach them anymore.

Those who really want to do a P&B shake regimen should aim for 30 days and need more will power than me. Smile

Anyway, the good news is that I feel way better, thanks mainly to Magnesium Chloride supplementation. I am consuming it orally and using it transdermally. The results have been nothing short of extraordinary.

I encourage anyone with any type of health issue to start by supplementing with Magnesium and see if that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?