The process of stimulating your vulva is relatively simple. It is really not rocket science. A lot depends on what is going on in your brain while you masturbate. You are in charge of that and have to find out what to think/look at to make your orgasms better. How is your fantasy life? Do you fantasize while masturbating? Reading some erotic story or watching something can put you in the mood and help you.
* You can use running water (massaging hand shower or faucet)
* Vibrator or massager (electric or battery)
* Fingers and hand - circle, left and right, up and down,
* Dildo - same as with fingers. Palm or fingers.
* Humping - pillow, furniture, side of bed. Side of spinning washing machine or dryer
* Sucking - pore cleanser with sucking head or bottle with wider mouth (be careful not to suck too much)
Use different textures and temperatures. Through panties and without panties for example. Use ice or hot water in a cloth.
Squeeze your breasts or nipples while you are busy. Your anus is also very sensitive and just playing around the rim can help.
Try different positions and places. Bathroom, bedroom, other rooms, sitting, laying, crouching, squatting, 'doggy'. Your legs open, closed, flat, in the air.
You can try to add penetration to the stimulation, either throughout or when you orgasm. Either a toy or fingers.
For most woman penetration is pleasurable but does not lead to orgasm. The clitoris is the main mechanism for orgasm. Except for the vaginal entrance, the vagina is mainly devoid of nerve endings. This is thought to be to assist with natural child birth.
Penetration during clitoral stimulation can provide extra stimulation and will improve the orgasm for some woman as they get the feeling of being 'filled up', and the muscles of the pelvic floor will contract against something during orgasm.