Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

More than two testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hey, I'm 16, and for as long as I can remember, I've had 3 and a half testicles. I say "and a half" because one is about half the size of a normal one. The one above my right normal one is about the same size, and it is a bit softer. It's connected to the normal one, like a multiplying cell, just before it seperates. On the other side, the smaller one feels the same as the normal ones, but it's half the size. It's connected in almost the same way as the other two, but its a bit further away.

They dont hurt at all, and ejaculation doesnt hurt either. Could this just be extra testicles?

If they arent testicles, do i need to get them removed? If I do, would it be just a small surgery, where they numb the area, and just cut them out, or would I get knocked out, and wake up in a recovery room?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 2nd, 2008
I would get that checked out. For all I know, there have never been any cases of males having 3 testicles. If it isn't a testicle then it probably is a tumor or a cyst.
|

replied August 28th, 2008
Multiple Testicles
Hello, I just want to let you know that this does happen sometimes. My husband is 43 and he has 5. The right one, is really 2 that are joined. And then the left one is really 3 that are also joined. It hasn't bothered my husbands ablility to have children. We have 2 boys. It would not hurt to mention it to your doctor the next time that you see him and see what he thinks. Let us know how it goes. Thanks.
Good Luck,
Catfishchic
|

replied August 4th, 2009
hey there's no need to be worried just see your doctor and you'll probably be fine.
|

replied March 30th, 2010
That is terrible just wrong
|

replied September 30th, 2010
Cameron,

It sounds like you should see a doctor immediately. You may only have a cyst but on the other hand you may have testicular cancer. If you do have cancer, there may still be time to stop it before it spreads. You might end up losing your testicles, but you can always get testosterone replacement therapy so you can still have a normal sex life.

Good Luck
|

replied November 24th, 2011
hi
I checked to see if they were alright - and they were not. I still have my two normal sized testicles but in the right teste there is another
|
Quick Reply