Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

2 month and 2 week old baby with a cold

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
my baby boy is 2 months and 2 weeks old hes has a really stuffed u nose he makes funny sounds when he breaths out of his nose a slight cough no sign of fever what should i take him to the doctors about bascailly a cold is there anything i could give him and can a cold hurt him in anyway ? hes feeding fine well hes eatting lets just say can any one give me some help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2010
I used a humidifier, Vicks Baby Rub (different than the adult version- DO NOT use that). Also Johnson & Johnson makes this stuff called vapor bath. It's great. My daughter was 16 months old when she got her first cold and I used these things. If you decide to look into them, make sure they are safe for a baby that young. Good Luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?