Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

moles around vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I recently just discovered little mole-like structures around the lower part of my vagina. One was even in my vagina, they don't hurt, itch, or smell and this is really creeping me out. I am going to get it checked out but in the meantime has anyone else experienced this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2008
Brown/Black patches on vulva
Confused Yes! Finally. This sounds like what I've found. Following a yeast infection weeks ago, I found brown/black round spots on my vulva. I have several on each side, not so round, some asymetric. My primary care physician said I need a biopsy immediately. Wow! It's not an std. My annual pap tests for that and I haven't been sexually active since that test not long ago. I'm seeing the GYN tomorrow. I'll follow-up here. Really don't think it's cancer... Rolling Eyes
|

replied June 22nd, 2008
Have you been sexually active? If so..have you had an HPV vaccination? If not, get a pap-smear and get tested. This could be an outbreak. Believe it or not at least 50% of the population is infected with some form of hpv. Here is a link you can check out about it if you want http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm
|

replied March 15th, 2010
Warts
Wow...I am pretty scared. I found one outside of my butt and my GN didn't say anything about it, but now I have three more, one on my vulva now. Should I be worried??? Freaks me out and I do have a fiance and want to share with him that it is okay, or should I get it looked at? Any comments. Health insurance sucks, so it would be a trip, but worth it, as I have already had cervical cancer.
SR
|

replied March 8th, 2011
MOLE
I have a mole right on the top of my left side on my vagina... im concerned it doesnt hurt or anything.. im just concerned cause its a mole. i have had this since i was born
KC
|

replied February 12th, 2012
moles
wow i have a couple of moles at the bottom of my vagina and i went to a womens clinic and she said it was fine but then i got one in my butt check so now im worried abnout having these moles
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
mole on vagina
im a little bit concerned as i have a mole on my vagina and it has increased in size. when i squeeze it a clear fluid comes out and it returns back to normal size. not sure what it is and if i should go to the doctors..
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2012
I have a mole like thing on my lower vagina and I'm scared!
|

replied January 30th, 2013
mole
i have a mole on th front of my vagina. ive had it ever since i re
member and dont get why i have it. its kin of embarrassing
|

replied May 5th, 2013
raised moles around my vagina?
I have a few like raised type mole things all around my vagina. It dosnt hurt or anything. Like they've been their for a while now. And o CAN'T go to the doctor to poor for that. But does anyone know what it is?
|
Tags: vagina, vaginal, smell
Quick Reply