Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

moldy body odor

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Recently my 20 year old son has a mouldy smell coming from him it is also on his bedding I have 2 other children who do not have this problem so it cant be the washing machine or towels etc I have cleaned his room and I know he bathes and deoderises himself properly I am at my wits end please help me with a solution
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2010
I am 20 and my male flatmate seems to have this problem. I would suggest trying different deoderants, body washes etc as I know from experience some different washes leave me smelling fresher than others. use air freshners in his room regularly and maybe get him some nice aftershave which would help mask the smell. I dance everyday so i carry around deodrant and body spray to top myself up during a day. Is he sweating a lot? Theres a product called driclor which you put under your arms at night when your sweat glands are least active and wash off in the morning. It can be quite itchy at first but this is normal from people that I know who have used it. It reduces your sweating during the day and you can gradually use it less and less as needed. Hope you find something that works!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: smell
Quick Reply