Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Moisturizer for lubrication ?

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
can i use nivea moisturiser for lube? i Have once before and it was the best mastubate ever! it feels so much better being able to rub the head properly, but i'm worried this may have a negative effect if i do it again :S
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Skin moisturizer is actually pretty tough on skin. It defeats the skin's natural process of maintaining suppleness and softness. It creates a cycle of needing to use moisturizer to combat the dryness that moisturizer causes. Some of them also contain alcohol or purfumes that might irritate the urethra. More irritating that harmfum though.

I'd reccomend a sexual lubricant. It is designed to lubricate a penis and keep it slick for the duration of a male arousal and orgasm. I haven't shopped around much recently but I believe it's acutally a little cheaper than skin lotion as well.
|

replied August 11th, 2009
thanks for the help!
|

replied August 26th, 2009
what about using nivea as a anal lubericant?
|

replied August 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Anal sex involves a lot of friction. Nivea is a skin care produce meant to be absorbed by the skin without lubricating. I would strongly suggest a sexual lubricant instead.
|

replied August 29th, 2009
As a masturbation lube, I use "Udderly Smooth" udder cream. It's available at Wal-Mart and other such stores. It's long lasting, easily absorbed into the skin and leaves no residue. Another I've used is Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser. It's good as a sex lube too, but is a petroleum based product, so does not work well with condoms. It is a long-lasting lube and seems to awaken the sensitivity of the skin's receptors which enhance the pleasure somewhat.
|

replied August 29th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Strawberry Astroglide is awesome...Leaves a great taste for a man if he goes back to giving her more oral sex after penetration...I think with a smell like this going into her, that it makes a woman feel very erotic....Helps the mood.....

Take care,
Caroline
|

replied November 7th, 2009
Caroline,

This thread isn't about women it's feeling good and getting off.

I just bought some udderly smooth lubricant today as well. Just used it. I have fallen in love. Now me and my jar of lube are cuddling up watching TV.
|

replied January 27th, 2012
Ive been using sunscreen and moistariser for a while... Sad will it have done me any harm. this thread has put me off using them tho
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
I was using lotion for a minute, not sure how it'd do inside of a tenga fliphole though... would I risk having the lotion getting inside of me and somehow infecting my junk?
|